Where Do You Live?

I often think in maps and locations…

… and I start to wonder where you are sitting as you share your experiences with everyone…

I’m in Cornwall, England. :uk:
https://goo.gl/maps/FoVyXFL2nqjWRDtX9

:globe_with_meridians: Where are you? :globe_with_meridians:

2 Likes

Interesting map of Wappler users around the world:

10 Likes

From London living in a remote village in Portugal for around eight years or so now.

5 Likes

Nice @Dave… I’ve just returned from living in a remote village in Spain!

3 Likes

:point_up_2: Born, raised and living in :es: but I am 37,5% :uk: and 12,5% :ireland: and 100% :eu: if you know what I mean :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

Can we see that interactively @Teodor?

1 Like

Could this become a flag quiz…?!

2 Likes

Nomadpreneur?

2 Likes

Nice mix!

Where are you in Spain?

Yes, I was 100% :eu: until last Friday… :cry:

1 Like

Hi!
from Thessaloniki Greece. Now living mostly in Athens.

2 Likes

Granada mainly. You? How remote was that village?

Born in San Diego, California, but raised in San Diego, California. Except for college days, always lived in San Diego, California, but now living in San Diego, California. But ya know, I’m only 53 so there is still a chance for change. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri, USA! :us:

Smack dab in the middle of the country. Lake of the Ozarks has more coastline than the state of California.

Dont know if any of you are familiar with the Jason Batemans’ Netflix series Ozark, but its loosly based off of our lake. Scenery shots are done here but most of the other footage is shot somewhere else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ozark_(TV_series)

I primarily design website for people selling condos, boats, docks, lifts or other lake related things.

5 Likes

I’m in Monroe, Louisiana, USA. Most people would say, ah, New Orleans! but we are in the northern part of the state, and New Orleans is in the southern part of the state, about 4 1/2 hours away. I’m closer to Dallas, TX than New Orleans. However, we still have that great Cajun food though! And it’s Mardi Gras season!

3 Likes

Oh cool. I snowboarded in the Sierra Nevada for 6 years. (well a few days a year…)

Remote village was an hour from Alicante. Am going back there in a few weeks…

3 Likes

i see decent activity from India!
@sid, @sanjaykumar27 and myself are based out of Jodhpur, India.

4 Likes

Nice. I snowboard too. Or I used to until they broke in my house and stole my gear :frowning:

I will make sure to leave you a PM if I go to Alicante soon.

How’s your spanish? Cerveza level? Or more advanced?

2 Likes

Shame you don’t get a chance to visit San Diego, California. I heard it’s nice at this time of the year.

3 Likes

4 Likes

From turkey :upside_down_face:

4 Likes