When your Mac slows down

After some frustrating sessions with things slowing down and crashes, I came to the conclusion that it was time for a new Mac Book.
Bonus thing now is Sidecar working on an iPad Pro means I can now use Wappler on the iPad :slight_smile:
If you are struggling with your Mac being slow and it time for an upgrade, I can seriously recommend Mac Book Pro i9 its dam quick…

If you are not in a big hurry, I would suggest to wait till September/ October as then new Mac books with the new Apple Silicon chip are coming out replacing the Intel ones.

They will be more more powerful and based on similar ARM chipset that is found in iPhone and iPad.

With Wappler we are following the developments of the new MacBooks, with Apple silicon closely and hope to have it natively compiled by then

2 Likes

lol, I was in a hurry @George its not often the wife says yes…

That’s ok - on the latest intel based MacBooks, Wappler is already super fast :smile:

1 Like

I’m noticing the speed now, the improvement in unreal compared to my old laptop.

I just hope the nwjs project do their homework on time. I would have to postpone my new mac until arm is supported. Too risky to rely on Rosetta’s performance.

1 Like

Yes they will, as soon as chrome and node get updated they will follow instantly.

1 Like