When Will AppConnect 2 Be Available?

Hi All,

I’m still on 5.8.2 and looking forward to upgrading, however, I’ve got a complex project here right now that’s almost 80% done so I’m a bit reluctant to upgrade in the middle of it. From what I can see, AppConnect1 is standard for the new Wappler V6 in its current release, with AC2 only available as a beta channel.

If this is correct, can someone give a rough idea when AC2 will be rolled out in stable? I realise that’s a how-long-is-a-piece-of-string type of question so a rough idea would do.

I’m asking as that’s the push I’d need to cross over into the bright and shiny world of 6

You can still switch to Beta extensions channel where App Connect 2 and its components are available and test your projects.

1 Like

Aaahhh… so is Wappler 6.0.0 still based on AC1?

I had assumed it being a full release that there would not longer be a beta channel and that AC2 would just be part of the main product now!

What else is still in the beta channel?

I want to launch a new version of my app based on released AC2!

Wappler 6 Stable is App Connect 1 and Wappler 6 beta channel is App Connect 2.

Wappler is not based on any App Connect version.
Extensions have stable and beta channels and App Connect 2 is still in the beta channel until we update all of the App Connect components to be fully v2 compatible.

Well just switch to the beta channel and there you have access to all App Connect 2 components …
App Connect 2 will be what App Connect 2 beta is now anyways, with any other bugs (if found) fixed.

See also:

1 Like

App Connect 2 stable is now available in Wappler 6.5

2 Likes

This is a huge big deal, well done Wappler team for reaching the end of this massive project…!!

2 Likes

The day will come when the powers that be code speed cameras in to data centre traffic and we’ll begin receiving hundreds of speeding fines through the post!

Screenshot from 2024-04-18 11-16-35

:smiley:

2 Likes