When switching projects in Wappler Beta 2

Wappler Version : Wappler 4.0 Beta 2
Operating System : Windows 10
Server Model: PHP
Database Type: MariaDB
Hosting Type: Remote

Expected behavior

Incoming correct files when switching between projects.

Actual behavior

I am having an interesting problem. When switching between projects in Wappler 4.0 Beta 2, I see the Project name correctly, but the project files do not change. Whenever this problem happens I restart the wappler and I see that the problem has been fixed.

How to reproduce

• create more than one project in wappler ( Mobile Android and Web ).
  • Try switching between projects, but this problem doesn’t happen every time. It occurs after a few times.

could you try to reproduce it with logging on - and then attach the zip file produced when you click on submit error report

the problem happens after running for a while. In the meantime, I will send the log file to you.

• I restarted now but something like the following started working and didn’t shut down.

this file is for the current issue. I will send it again when there is a problem with the project selection. (Since I restarted the Wappler, the problem disappears and repeats after a while.)

It happens when switching to a mobile project in the current 3.9.7 version as well.

1 Like

hello @George ,

I have been trying to log for about 1-2 hours, but the log file does not occur and crashes after a while. Do you have any other suggestions for getting logs?

We have improved it in the upcoming beta 3 - should be all solved

1 Like

thanks a lot @George :+1:

This has been fixed in Wappler 4 beta 3

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.