There is a project I have done with dmxzone plugins before. and now i plan to do this again with wappler. The project has been running for a long time. I have a problem with this project and this issue is not related to dmxzone.
This project takes orders over the phone and sends an order to the relevant branch, so you can think of it as a call center. As the number of orders and users increase every day, the data from the database slows down and there are problems related to slowness.
The project does not contain long and complex mysql queries that will cause this slowdown. I created the simple calculations on the client side and wrote the result to the database. So I know that database planning is important and there may be a problem due to incorrect database planning.
I think I need to find an elastic search or something similar solution. Or are there any other ways you would suggest?
Also, will a useful development like elastic search be in wappler?
As a note - I use Elasticsearch in our Wappler project to query over 440 million documents. What we don’t do is update then search - we update once a quarter but this would serve your purpose.
You could also schedule deletion of records each week or month to keep numbers down.
The records in the database are information about the users (phone number, address and past orders …), that is, the information of the caller should be displayed on the screen when the problem is actually received (while the phone is ringing). However, when there are too many records in the database, this information takes a long time to display.
160 million phone records.
Not all of these records consist of successful records. For example, 20 25 new lines are added to the database when all agents ring during a call. In other words, we also keep the information of the busy agents.