What are you watching?

Most of us sit at our desks all day ‘working’ but we all know we sneak a break and binge watch on a series or two in the background…

For me, recently, has been the following:

How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast) -

Leverage -

Also binged on:

Nobody -

Clarksons Farm -

Snowfall -

Narcos (Columbia, Mexico) -

Anyone got any good suggestions for further viewing?

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

The last one I watched was Mare of Easttown(HBO). Reminded me a bit of classic detective shows/movies where everybody hides something.

2 Likes

Will take a look @JonL, cheers!

I forgot Super Sus! Have been following this Ukrainian fella for years, urban explorer, real hard life, done really well and back on his feet these days, if you like Urban Exploration and total chaos check him out! Gets in to some crazy places, mad antics, lunatic adventures. Very entertaining, English subtitles available if your Ukrainians not up to par.

Супер Сус (Super Sus): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc1lGoEVffJmXTrtd6GCn_A

1 Like

Lol, I half watch series’, they play in the background like music.

Latest watched was, I will even give them a PMDb rating
Brooklyn Nine-Nine 7/10
Scrubs 9/10
How I met your mother 7/10
Lucifer 8/10
Supernatural 10/10
Smallville 9/10
Breaking Bad 8/10
The Good Doctor 7/10
Any movie with Jennifer Aniston (Take from that what you will, you will be correct)
Any movie with Ryan Reynolds (If it weren’t for Jennifer Aniston I would be concerned)

3 Likes

Just finished Vikings - really best show ever:

For the SyFy lovers a great one is:

3 Likes

Recent binge watches are…

Prison Break

Green Wing (possibly British humour so not sure how others will find it)

1 Like

Although this TV series tries to seem technical, there are very few technical things in it. Perhaps that is why he received few points in the rating.

I really love this TV series because it perfectly conveys and shows the values that I share. Namely, friendship and connection of people, no matter what.

If you watch all the seasons, you can well feel one of the main themes of the TV series - the connections of people and the place of technology in our lives. What is all this progress for…?

Personally, I am very inspired by this TV series.

1 Like

Another great show that is actually quite true and explains why Wappler is self funded :slight_smile:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2575988/

Silicon Valley :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@George

Superb show, I stole Big Heads picture for my profile! :smiley:

1 Like

Yes I noticed a while ago :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, cool, cool, cool…

This is awesome! Stayed pretty good throughout all the seasons they made.

I’d add:
The Man In The High Castle
24 - wish they still made this
Elementary

3 Likes

I loved this series, reminds me of another one i really enjoyed
Scorpion 8/10

Super smart strange people with low social skills are one of my favourite genres.

2 Likes

@Mr.Rubi

Did the first season of HCF yesterday and did no work! How do I invoice you for the day lost? :smiley:

Mackenzie Davis… No words (sorry for the oxymoron). Reminds me of a young Daryl Hannah…

2 Likes

Let me begin by asking you a question… Joe MacMillan

Did you like it? :slightly_smiling_face:

This is the main problem of good TV shows - lost invoice for unplanned weekends… :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve met a few Joe’s in my time so can relate to him, a few Cameron’s too (not as ummmm, what can you say… Nom nom nom hahaha). Ever seen Pirates of Silicon Valley and Silicon Valley? Its like they had a love child in a way. Have worked in development and in hardware sales, also as an engineer repairing tape backup streamers and installations on-site, so can draw quite a few parallels. Initially I was not a great ‘team’ player and had the office at the back of the building furthest away from the hustle and liked it. Was a long corridor to walk down but the toilets were close. In the end I found a good team to work with and enjoyed the camaraderie and banter, late nights, lots of them. I think its a great series and am at a loss to how I missed it. Right up my street! Did I mention Mackenzie Davis:smiley:

1 Like

Netflix:

1. Trailer Park Boys!

1 Like

Love TPB! Real loss without John Dunsworth. We had fifteen hydroponics shops in the UK. On a Saturday we used to play Trailer Park Boys all day and our customers used to sit around on bags of soil, coco and pots watching with us. Hazy days and lots of fun.

:smiley:

Bubbles loves me! LOL

1 Like

That’s epic man! A shout out from the Green Bastard himself, legend!

:smiley:

Any Hip-Hop fans out there, history of the Wu-Tang-Clan wrapped up in to a mini series. Good history, jokes, nuff rhymes!