WeLoveNoCode - A site to hire no-code and low-code developers

We need more Wappler representation on this site. :slight_smile:

1 Like

They reached out to me about 9 months ago. I submitted details, heard nothing since.

But isn’t that just some kind of marketplace for “no-code experts”? So if people post jobs about Wappler there, they will need to list the available Wappler developers, registered there :slight_smile:

Last time they reached me on LinkedIn they wanted:

Our company is a marketplace containing no-code developers.
We are looking for developers that will be able to perform tasks and projects on this platform.

i see that even their IT Recruiter girl has now converted into a “No-code Developer” :smiley:

Holy crap! That is pricey! Convert the basic plan to Canadian funds and I’d be paying someone almost three times a month more than I make. :laughing:

1 Like

No comments

1 Like

WOW! That’s some Apple Store fees crap right there.

It’s also built with Bubble. That would explain how slow that thing is.

3 Likes

The Apple store like fees will be needed to cover the bills for the Bubble marketplace app soon.

4 Likes

(Well, to be fair: Apple charges only 15% if you apply for the Small Business Programm :joy:)

To their defense, they are trying hard to get clients for their customers… almost no “no-code” or “low-code” developer forum where they are posting and commenting on the job boards, refering to dedicated user profiles.

30% of a subscription based business can be ok if you are an established business with optimized procedures, cost control, and you are making millions.

But giving them 3 out of 10 hours of hard work is unacceptable for me. Upwork had in the past a maximum fee of 20%. Now they have a flat rate of 10%.

4 Likes

Didn’t do the math, perhaps there’s a model where no-code has a corresponding business model.
But I’ve seen some of the gigs and who applied for what *(little) money.

1 Like