Well-deserved Christmas Break!

I’m sure I’m not alone in thinking that what you guys (@george, @Teodor, @patrick) achieve is truly astounding! I would like to wish you the very best for the festive period and hope that you can enjoy it with your families and a suitable beverage in hand :beers:

I’d also like to offer my thanks to all the regular Wappler Community contributors who have helped me over the course of this year. All of your time, ideas and comments are hugely appreciated. Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to all of you :heart:

11 Likes

I couldn’t have said all that better myself. :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

The team deserve their holiday indeed and hopefully the next update after the break will be something I wish for Santa… Happy holiday to you too and to everyone awesome. Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

Great work all of u guys i hope some day know u in person. Best wishes for u and for this greate community. :clinking_glasses: :beers:

1 Like

Cheers :clinking_glasses: !

Thank you guys! We couldn’t have done it without you! Merry Christmas to you all!

It’s been an amazing year!

7 Likes

Seeing the review of the year really brings home how much the Wappler team manage to achieve; truly outstanding! :clap:

Enjoy the break! :wine_glass:

3 Likes

2 Likes