Webinars - Online Training

The dates are set, the content is proposed and I am ready to go.

A little bit later than planned, Webinars will commence at 15:00GMT Tue 25 June 2019 and are projected to repeat at that day and time each week…

Feedback indicated that during the working day Mon-Fri was preferred so I have picked a Tuesday afternoon (Europe) as a best time giving afternoon times in Europe, morning on east coast USA, evening Asia.

In addition I am re-branding.

.Wappler Unwrapped will remain active for the moment but I am also relaunching as The Wappler Virtual Academy where a full timetable of Webinars can be fouund under events and some indications of where my ideas are going. Sorry, it is still a work in progress so not finished yet

Webinars will be streamed via Twitch and then uploaded to YouTube after. I was originally hope to stream to both platforms directly by would prefer the opportunity to do edits if necessary before uploading to the final reference copy to YouTube, certainly in the early stages.

So if you want to get involved sign up on twitch ready and await final instructions a few days before the first event.

Webinar 1 starts with the very basics of ftp and database setup and is aimed primarily at new users but I would love more experienced members to get involved and contribute via chat.

Communication will be via a chat box allowing viewers to interact, contribute and ask questions. Please join in.

No replies on this thread please as it is an announcement and every member will get it by email, I will be posting to the coffee lounge later with a few other bits of info so feedback there please.

8 Likes