The first Webinar will cover the basics of:

• Website setup, paths, FTP and project targets
  • Database creation and connection setup
  • Making Server Connections
  • Managing your tables with phpMyAdmin web platform
  • Creating your first page
  • Adding Frameworks
  • Page Names and Meta Tags

Time allowing I may be able to look at a few other database management tools but as this is the first webinar i need to see how timing goes, my target is no longer than 1 hour.

Interaction

Viewers will be able to communicate through a chat window so can interact asking questions etc. I may not be able to address them all but will do my best. Questions too long or complex for an immediate answer will either be deferred until a later Webinar or answered with a “how to” later.

Channel Link

So to get involved go to https://www.twitch.tv/TheWapplerTrainer and sign up for an account.
Twitch is part of the amazon group so is a safe and well respected site. It is ad supported so there may be a short advert on commencing a stream.

Once you have signed up and verified your account (if you don’t have an account) please follow "TheWapplerTrainer”

Time and Date

The actual webinar will commence at:

2019-06-25T14:00:00Z

however the stream will be started about 5 minutes before showing a countdown to allow everyone to get online and for any twitch adverts to finish.

Timetable/ Future Schedule

Webinars will then follow every Tuesday at that time until further notice. I may also do the odd “special” which will be announced separately (probably at quite short notice), basically i intend to make most of my future “how to” videos as webinars initially . Keep an eye on the forum or sign up to the academy for announcements. The full event list can be found here

Who may benefit

So this webinar is very basic, aimed primarily at those new to development or perhaps those migrating from platforms such as WordPress or Wix and also allows a gentle start for me to get comfortable with the technology.

So please join me, even if just for a part of the session, say hello and give feedback later if appropriate both about the webinar and the twitch platform.

YouTube

Webinars will be uploaded to the Wappler YouTube channel and the community forum after broadcast.

So hope to see a few of you there.

Brian

15 Likes

Just a small reminder the Webinar is on today at 2019-06-25T14:00:00Z

So make sure you follow

The Webinar will be recorded and posted on Youtube for those who can’t make it.

Also note the schedule of all the upcoming webinars:

https://wapplervirtualacademy.com/wappler-virtual-academy-events/

2 Likes