Wappler Pro and Basic Subscription Question

I mainly use the basic version of Wappler. However; I am interested in developing more advanced pages and options within my personal web site. My question is it possible to switch from Pro to Basic without issues or is there any gotchas. If I can not use the pro stuff I will remove them from the workflow.

My point being I can not test pro and really don’t know if I can use the features effectively. Yes some of it will be new to learning the program and workflow. But anyways if I upgrade my subscription for the next 2-4 weeks can I switch back to basic if I am unsuccessful?

I want to try connecting to a database and also try session storage. I am going to try and see if I can develop some eCommerce stuff to. If all goes well I will keep pro however; if I suck at it, well I will switch it back to basic and use it as a learning experience. Just being real as I like to think I can rock this however; this program is powerful and I am a little more than an advanced novice here.

Thank you for your help and input.

You can upgrade and downgrade your subscription from basic to pro and back from your account, whenever you like.

1 Like

What does this poster mean basic and pro? I’m new here but have determined (after about 2 years of examining many no/low code options) that Wappler is the best fit for my saas and I come from a print/Photoshop background so I find the interface somewhat familiar.

And since I’m asking ?s . . . I’m trying to follow along on with the video tutorials. But I’m a mac person and I’m finding what the instructor gets after some steps, that I get something different. Is that an indicator I made a mistake or the difference between the video being windows and I’m an M1 OS Mac? Thank you.

Wappler is identical on Windows and Mac. … you may be watching older videos before UI changes.