Wappler PHP internal server

I am still struggling with Wappler php internal server. Now I create a simple page with a route and get this error. I think this is related with the other topic about security enforcer.

**Warning** : require_once(/Volumes/Bycom/Websites/boda/www///%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in **/Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/lib/htaccess_router.php** on line **44**

**Fatal error** : require_once(): Failed opening required '/Volumes/Bycom/Websites/boda/www///%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}' (include_path='.:/usr/local/Cellar/php/7.4.4/share/php/pear') in **/Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/lib/htaccess_router.php** on line **44**

The page code is like this.

<!doctype html>
<html>

<head>
    <meta name="ac:route" content="/civico">
    <base href="/">
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxAppConnect.js"></script>
    <meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>Untitled Document</title>

<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://use.fontawesome.com/releases/v5.14.0/css/all.css" integrity="sha384-HzLeBuhoNPvSl5KYnjx0BT+WB0QEEqLprO+NBkkk5gbc67FTaL7XIGa2w1L0Xbgc" crossorigin="anonymous" />
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="bootstrap/5/css/bootstrap.min.css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/style.css" />
</head>

<body is="dmx-app" id="civico">
    <script src="bootstrap/5/js/bootstrap.bundle.min.js"></script>
</body>

</html>

@Teodor I am noticing that on first error have ///. After www?? I think this is the error dont you think?

Do you still have your project files on external usb drive? That might be the problem with the php includes.

But is not the first project that I create. I have 15 projects and this start in the last versions update.

Is any procedure to migrate the site with routes to the local hard drive?? Any recomendation? thanks @George

Just remove the project from Wappler project list, move the folder and read the project by importing the folder. There is an icon for that in the project manager.

1 Like

I see what you mean because I was coping the folder to the hard drive, then create a new site and point to that folder but the Project manager says that the folder was not empty.

This icon …

1 Like