Wappler on an Ultra Wide Screen - Cannot exit full screen mode

Hi all,

Just got a hold of Wappler yesterday. I’ve gone and done something somehow leaving the app to open in full screen. I’ve tried Pannel resets, minimise, even hitting the green Max/Min does nothing.

Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 10.27.13

Is there a way to reset the app so it does not load in Full Screen.

Im on Monterey Os.

Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 10.28.56

Cheers
M

Usually just hitting the green button and doing custom resize should help.

Then when closed, Wappler should reopen with the same size next time.

Does this help, something similar recently happened to @sid but was rectified in 4.3.0.

The post is unlisted (so can’t share) so have copied Sid’s fix below for you (its a Windows fix but you should be able to work out the locations of what you need to do in Mac OS):

See if that helps get you back to normal @CAB_uk

REMEMBER to backup your original file before making changes!

Hi @George and @Dave

Thanks for this… George tried this, having no effect. Dave I was not able to use this process on my Mac as I could not find the Preferences File :frowning:

I’ve uploaded what’s happening here but you might not be able to see it as its a large screen…
https://youtu.be/AwwsWReb9cgWappler Interface will not reset

Maybe @George can point you in the right direction for the Preferences file under Mac OS, that is not to say the above will work, but it might…?

I managed to find a workaround… I fired up my monitors display switch to default, then I was able to resize down again then put the monitor settings back.

Thanks All :slight_smile:

2 Likes