Wappler in the Western World?

Seems to me that when I wake up in the morning I have a long list of unread topics to read through. Then nothing for the rest of the day?

That indicates to me that Wappler is popular in the Eastern part of the world but has yet to catch on out West.

What can we do to push Wappler here in North America?

2 Likes

Let’s purchase Adobe.

Replace Dreamweaver with Wappler.

Integrate Wappler with After Effect. So after you will do an application, automatically wappler will do in after effect the tutorial movie how your application works.

Clear, easy, feasible… isn’t it ? :wink:

1 Like

Well actually 50% of the visitors and users are from the US…

but seems community participation is low.

Maybe organizing more challenges, showcases or maybe even meetings will boost the participation.

5 Likes

and Teodor has a few days off - so nobody dares to ask difficult questions :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Any numbers on users from Canada? I feel alone over here. :wink:

2 Likes

We actually also have a rising programmer star from Canada @Adriel_Goodwin

He is becoming quickly familiar with Wappler and loves it - might even help to extend server connect to other languages like Golang :slight_smile:

So let’s welcome him @wappler_ambassadors

2 Likes

Hello @Adriel_Goodwin, welcome to the team!

1 Like

Welcome @Adriel_Goodwin in the Wappler family!

1 Like

Hi @Adriel_Goodwin, welcome to the herd.

(Pssst! I hate Wappler when it makes a mockery of my coding skills; what used to take me ages to hand code has been downgraded to a mere mouse click :laughing:)

4 Likes

Well great to see Canada contributing! Welcome to the Wappler Universe, @Adriel_Goodwin!

2 Likes

One here in Los Angeles
:us:

2 Likes

Welcome to Wappler. I’m jealous of Canadians. : )

Welcome come on down to NH if you are in the Eastern Provinces.

Unfortunately, I am about as far West as you can go. (Just about)

Hey there everybody :slight_smile:
Thanks for the welcome, it’s awesome to be part of such an amazing product :smiley:
Wapple On folks!

I’m in Vancouver, is anyone else on the crystal land?

I’m a little north of you in Williams Lake :wink:

Oh really?
A few of my housemates are going for a camping trip up there this weekend, now I have heard of this place twice in 2 days…
how do you like it there?

Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri, US!

1 Like

Welcome @Adriel_Goodwin, I think many of the US people seem to ask all their questions in the evenings by the looks of things. I generally only start anything difficult after 11pm when no children are going to come ask me how their hair looks, and break my concentration.

2 Likes