Wappler freezes anytime i bind data

I don’t know if I am the only one experiencing this. Anytime i try to bind data to a page, Wappler freezes. Sometimes even when I am able to pick the data field, pressing the enter key does nothing and the page hangs. If it doesn’t hang, I am unable to do anything else because the its like the entire page will just become inactive. The only way to gain access again is to press the ESC key which undoes the data binding.

I also keep getting the error shown in the attached image even though all my files are linked properly

Hi Fransis,

Seems there is something very wrong with your page. App Connect seems to missing, so check if the dmxAppConnect.js include is there. It will be also helpful if you have the page online somewhere so we can check.

But even in such bad cases, Wappler shouldn’t freeze. Maybe try restart with logging, reproduce the error and attach the debug log here. As explained in:

This is the head section of my page and the debug file is attached in a zip file

<meta charset="UTF-8">
    <title>List News Headlines</title>
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxAppConnect.js"></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="fontawesome4/css/font-awesome.min.css">
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1, shrink-to-fit=no">
    <script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.slim.min.js" integrity="sha384-q8i/X+965DzO0rT7abK41JStQIAqVgRVzpbzo5smXKp4YfRvH+8abtTE1Pi6jizo" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxBootstrap4Navigation/dmxBootstrap4Navigation.js" defer=""></script>
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxTyped/dmxTyped.js" defer=""></script>
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxTyped/typed.min.js" defer=""></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/style.css">
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxBrowser/dmxBrowser.js" defer=""></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxNotifications/dmxNotifications.css">
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxNotifications/dmxNotifications.js" defer=""></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxValidator/dmxValidator.css">
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxValidator/dmxValidator.js" defer=""></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="dmxAppConnect/dmxBootstrap4TableGenerator/dmxBootstrap4TableGenerator.css">
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxFormatter/dmxFormatter.js" defer=""></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/customstyle.css">
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxDataTraversal/dmxDataTraversal.js" defer=""></script>
    <script src="dmxAppConnect/dmxStateManagement/dmxStateManagement.js" defer=""></script>
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="https://stackpath.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/4.3.1/css/bootstrap.min.css" integrity="sha384-ggOyR0iXCbMQv3Xipma34MD+dH/1fQ784/j6cY/iJTQUOhcWr7x9JvoRxT2MZw1T" crossorigin="anonymous">
    </head>

debut.zip (2.2 KB)

Do you have some kind of network problems? Internet connection? Firewall?
Maybe you have an antivirus scanner running?

I see most of the Wappler internal network calls being blocked. So actually it is surprising that Wappler can function at all.

I have Avast and widows security essentials running. i have removed Avast but still have this problem.

Yes Avast is known to cause such problems. Just keep it to Windows Defender - it is more than enough.
Restart your PC afterwards and try again. If you still have troubles, restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the error and include the log file here again.