Wappler freelancers

Im looking for 2 wappler experts to help with a large financial app.

Company is based in Australia, i need 3 Full time freelancers for consulting/support extra hands with our internal dev team.

2 Likes

@george you need to give us a wappler freelancers website that will handle billing and disputes for projects as such.

1 Like

ah well that is all up to you :slight_smile:
Just get together and make the business flow - I really don’t want to interfere

1 Like

Solid @George !

1 Like

I’m also interested in freelance services. Not as a freelancer, but as a business looking for freelancers.

If anyone is going to set up a project as such, I’m willing to help in any way.

2 Likes

Thanks pros,
I will set up freelancer pool and any interested party or pro can join and earn extra cash for rendering services, since George has given go ahead…

Bankole

4 Likes

Hi all,

Currently I am working on a wappler job/freelancer portal for everyone who needs a freelancer or offer freelance services. Wappler only. @George, I hope that I have your permission on this?

Please feel free to share your idea’s.
Regards.

3 Likes

@Magic_Bytes yes of course, that’s a great idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

This will be awesome, I will share part of my ideas with you in a few days.
Bankym

2 Likes

did this ever happen?

If someone builds such a portal with Wappler, please be a good lad and open-source it so we can all lend a hand :grin:

2 Likes

Hi,

The portal is still in development. Hopefully will be ready by the end of this month.
meantime please feel free to share your thoughts.

Regards.

Any update on this? I see the domain https://www.wapplerjobs.com/ is registered.

Hi, sorry for delay on that. It will be released in 2 months. I keep you all posted when it’s online.

Now that’s a comeback :joy:

1 Like