Wappler Developer Wanted (Dubai, UAE)

My company has migrated all our development needs to the wappler platform and being a wappler aficionado myself, I want to work with developers that are wappler literate.

We are looking to hire Wappler developers for full-time employment to work in Dubai UAE.
The individual will work with the existing team to develop projects for our company and clients.

Requirement: Advanced Proficiency in Wappler (Node.js especially)
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Accommodation/Employment Visa: Provided
Salary: AED8,000+

For more details, email your portfolio to: joseph@black-elite.com

2 Likes

If I had no family and 5 years less I would definitively consider it.
Good luck with this one!

3 Likes

Dang it! It would be completely unfair to ask you to ditch family for fabulous Dubai! :grinning:

1 Like

Same. Family settled in Sout Africa. Would be open to remote if it were an option

I hope it is a joke.

1 Like

No it isn’t.

Well actually it’s a joke sadly.
Dubai has become utterly expensive and is a shit hole. 8k aed is for expats coming from 3rd world country.
Full stack devs are worth DOUBLE.

Disappointing.

8000AED with accommodation should be more than enough for one person, but not for a family with kids thus my comment.

1 Like

@Fred_K Cost of accommodation and transport is what takes the chunk of cash flow here. The job has a premium studio apartment in Dubai Marina and a company-fueled car attached to it. For an entry position in Dubai in this pandemic, it is quite fair. The monthly package when other factors are in place is around $5,200/month. By the way, can you please define “Third world country?” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think some people forget how hard it is for companies at the moment who employ people, it not just as simple as when you work for yourself .
It’s great that you’re actually adding people to your company during this time, great job.

if I was single and did not have businesses here in AU I would certainly consider it.
Love Dubai and it certainly is NOT a Third World Country. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why would development need to be in Dubai ? We’ve just finished a very large wappler project and none of the team has ever met in person. Nodejs, postgres, lots of restful APIs, digital ocean and Aws elements. We finished early and under budget. 1 zoom call per day, 45 mins. Big teams in a room feels very old fashioned

2 Likes

Expat from 3rd world country would work for any money? Dubai shithole? What prejudiced and unnecessary comment.

4 Likes

I’m quite surprised by the reactions that a decent job offer has caused.

5 Likes

I agree. Why all the hate people. If you are not interested in the job, move along. Who said anybody here is interested in your opinion.

2 Likes

I agree Jon. It is a great opportunity. If I were ten years younger and didn’t have responsibilities here in Portugal I’d apply.

1 Like

me too @Dave! and agree with @JonL!

1 Like