Wappler August 5, 2022 MeetUp

Aloha Fellow Wapplers,

You’re Invited to Wappler’s August 5, 2022 MeetUp

Save the Date Friday August 5th at 4:00PM Netherlands and join us for Wappler’s August MeetUp featuring Paul aka @psweb an exciting live demo creating a CMS with Wappler Routing leveraging Bootstrap Frameworks and Classes. Please find the start time in your timezone here:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=August+5%2C+2022+Wappler+MeetUp&iso=20220805T16&p1=1302&ah=1&am=30

Passcode (If needed)
WapROCKS

Save the First Friday of Each Month at 4PM Netherlands for Wapper MeetUps

You’re Invited to Present

Friday September 2, 2022 – Is available, Wapplers are invited to reach out to mark1 aka Mark and discuss options to present and help advance this fine community. Presenting at Wappler MeetUps will make you famous! Besides, It feels Really REALLY Good! I look forward to hearing from you.

Please be sure to Thank all of our Wappler presenters when you connect with them in the community. I look forward to seeing you on Friday August 5, 2022!

MeetUp Video Library on Wappler’s YouTube Channel

We would like to Thank Ben aka @ben for posting the Wappler MeetUp Videos on YouTube every month. Past MeetUps can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/c/Wapplerio

I would also like to Thank @George for the opportunity to host the Monthly Wapper MeetUps, They are very educational and a lot of FUN!

Cheers,

Mark

3 Likes

Just a quick thought. . .have we considered setting up a google calendar that we could all subscribe to so that the link and the event could be available? That way we wouldn’t individually have to set it in our calendars (or create a .ics file (or equivalent) that we could import from here? I’m just trying to think of ways that we can make it easier for interested attendees to keep track and join.

I’d be happy to help if needed.

Again, just a thought.

2 Likes

Or add a calendar link in the post which adds the event to whatever calendar we use, in our timezone and including the Zoom details?

UPDATE:

How about this?

1 Like

Meetup video:

3 Likes

I’ve just watched the recording of this meetup (I was driving around England moving my son and his new wife into their new home) as I am especially interested in the way to build a CMS. Thanks @psweb, the data structures make perfect sense.

I was hoping to see the admin area where the client actually enters the content and how you went about that part. Could this be part of a future meetup? I appreciate there might be sensitive elements but maybe just seeing it in use would be enough to get the idea of how you populate the database.

Thanks again @mark1 for organising these great events. Looking forward to September.

Sure, I see there were a few people interested in how the CMS works with this setup, I will grab a few parts from the live sites and put them into a dummy site so i can easily showcase it for anyone interested, just need a few days to get it done.

7 Likes

Top man. Thanks again Paul.

1 Like

WOW!!! is all i can say… you make us all look like we from the stone-age… that was fantastic how you did it… well done Paul… give us a brand new perspective on how to do things… thanks for sharing…

3 Likes