Wappler App Icon & Community Icon

Would it be possible to tweak the app icon for either the App or Community Web App so they are not completely identical?

Is that on Mac? I had the Mac OS Big Sur styled Wappler app icon ready long time ago but we always forget to include it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it’s Mac Big Sur. I look forward to seeing it! :nerd_face:

It will come with the next update :slight_smile: Too late to include it for today’s update.

1 Like

Ah. That fits well with my general lack of patience

Thanks @Teodor

2 Likes

Little bump

Still got this image

2 Likes

Hi, I have had icons of different colors for a long time, as you can see in this screenshot:

It is really easy to do. First, here you have the icon in png format.

Second, you have to open the image by double-click on the png and the preview should open, then without touching anything, press command + c to copy, go to the community file, click the right button and click on obtain information, once there select the icon that is up and press command + v for paste it and that is all, now you have the community icon in a different color.

But wait, there is more! I am attaching the file in photoshop format so that you can modify the color to what you like.

wappler.psd.zip (748.4 KB)

Grabación de pantalla 2021-03-23 a la(s) 14.30.50

Here are some screenshots of the steps, sorry they’re in Spanish, I’m from Argentina :smile:

wappler.psd.zip (748.4 KB)

Thank you for the suggestion. I think they’re already going to update it; it seems to have slipped off their plate - maybe distracted with Stripe, preparing for ABAP or for the backlash when PHP is dropped

1 Like

Wappler’s icon has been updated on Mac :slight_smile:

Screenshot 2021-04-02 at 19.51.59

4 Likes