Wappler -> Android 10

I have a mobile project create in Wappler. Running Android 9.1.0 did work fine for testing. As well as with the simulator as on a hooked up device. After upgrading Android Studio to the latest version I think support for 9.1.0 has dropped and I cannot create a build from Wappler.

Opening the android project in Android Studio was lightly said a challenge to get something working. Been through all the post from Dave and Brad, but still not managed to get it working with v10 (sdk 30). :disappointed:

So I decided to remove the whole android project and start fresh.

In Wappler instead of pressing the “Android 9.1.0” button to add it, is it perhaps a better idea to add the Android project using?:
“Cordova platform add android@10.1.1”

and then update the plugins by removing and adding the latest;

‘cordova plugin remove Cordova-plugin-webview-proxy’
‘cordova plugin add Cordova-plugin-webview-proxy’

After doing so, I managed to have my app running in the simulator and on my phone,

only thing which isn’t working is the ability to login.

A) Is Wappler when using the “Android 9.1.0” button also adding all king of other variables etc to the android project and is using the cli method just not the way to upgrade Android project?

B) If it is not the right way, can someone please describe step-by step what to do in Android Studio to update the project

C) Please Wappler Team, update the Android part to v10, all was working so smooth using 9.1, and now I’m spending days trying to get this working again. :pray: