Wappler 5.2.6 NodeJS (caution with update): exec is not defined

Wappler 5.2.6

Bug applies to anyone using the Group step

Hello @patrick

exec is not defined

lib/modules/core.js

2 Likes

That happens when you do a Copy & Paste of code and don’t test. Did it a bit in a hurry, update was posted in the forum but there was no feedback so assumed it was ok.

Here the fix: core.zip (2.1 KB)

Hehe sorry this was the only time I didn’t test the fix you gave me immediately :frowning:

Am I understood correctly that it’s not recommended to update to 5.2.6 if you’re using NodeJS?

I should also have tested it myself but was working on something else at that moment. It happens when I fix something small where I don’t expect any issues, I just update the code and post it here in the forum for testing and then go further with the work I was working on. Normally I don’t commit the changes before I have a response in the forum or have tested it myself, so it was completely my mistake for assuming it was ok.

It is no problem to update, just copy afterwards the fix posted in this topic in your project. We will release the fix also as an inline update for Server Connect later today.

2 Likes

Fixed in Wappler 5.3.0

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.