Wappler 4.4.5 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Well here you go Wappler the Christmas edition!
We have further improved our NodeJS integration, the optional modules and extended JWT tokens with even more actions! So you can build access even richer API integrations with JWT access security.
So this is the final update for this year and our dev team will take now a deserved break to enjoy the holidays and recharge. We will be back in January with the weekly updates.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Let 2022 bring you even luck and happiness! And lets hope it will also bring the end of the Corona restrictions and the world will open up again so we can meet!
- Also update the optional modules on Library actions save
- Default new NodeJS projects to Links relative to Site Root, as this is usually required for NodeJS
- Do passwordVerify only when password is really hashed with Argon2
- Fixed oauth not detecting expiring token correctly
- Updated global jwt to allow overwrite the expiration time
- Regenerate a new token each time jwt is needed
- Normalize database response (convert date object to utc string)
- Improved Actions Picker to work with more complex expressions
- Greatly improved terminals resize and text flow to fit the real terminal size
- Improved cleanup and resize of add elements popups
- Auto Add App Connect components when creating new files, when App Connect is set to be auto added as framework. Solves the missing dmxRouting include
Server JWT Tokens
- Added decode and verify actions to jwt module
- The sign action can now be used as step as well
- Added also PHP version for the new JWT actions