Wappler 4.0.0 Beta 10 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/beta/
Latest stable 3.9.9 is still available
You can use both at the same time
Get ready for full redesign and welcome the new Wappler UI!
We have redesigned and fine tuned the whole interface. The main icons are now clearer and color coded to represent sections. Those are also reflected in the editor tabs.
Furthermore the UI has been greatly redesigned on all areas.
So check it out and let us know what you think!
We have also finalized our Server Connect Editor in tabs and also made the App Flows editable in tabs as well!
Another great update is that we are now using the latest Electron 13 - so you will have great memory and speed improvements as well!
We have also included many extensions updates and also NodeJS updates
Server Connect and App Flow Editors
- Fully implement the new Server Connect Editor - now with direct open in tabs!
- Also fully implemented the App Flow Editor in tabs
- Show different colored icons for Server COnnect Editor and App Flows Editor
- Improved closing and auto selection of the Server Connect and Flow Editors in tabs.
- double click in Server Connect or App Flow now makes the editor tab permanent
App Connect Google Maps
- Added $event.id to the marker move event.
- Improved validator when validating numbers
- Security Provider - fixed issue when user where not logged in when session expired
- Improved the file exists action to perform synchronous
- Improved cloning of objects
- Zip - Recursive option for zipping directory fixed
ASP.NETsupport for Globals
- Improved Mailer and S3 module in