Wappler 2.5.2 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
This week we have a major App Connect update for you! Our well known client side reactive framework just got an amazing speed boost!
You already know App Connect is fast, but now we tuned it even more and increased the rendering performance with 80%! So your dynamic web sites & apps - will be absolutely flying!
This is all thanks to our power user @sid , that keeps challenging the power of App Connect and builds amazingly complex solutions with it!
We have also improved the Mobile Apps development in Wappler by making automatic routes creation with content pages in Framework7
And we have fixed all the issues that you have reported in the community!
App Connect 1.8.0
- Amazing performance improvements in App Connect’s reactive dynamic rendering in the browser! Now we have over 80% speed improvement
- App COnnect will be auto updated on page save.
App Connect Formatters 1.2.1
- Great speed improvements also in the formatters thanks to the new App Connect 1.8.0
- Improved the array formatters to better work with complex nested data
State Management 1.0.4
- Updated set actions to pick up values directly
- Updated Monaco Editor to 0.19.3
- Fixed apache config language
- Replaced html language with own custom (with php highlighting)
- Updated global options for Monaco Editor
- Improved thumbnails display for Video assets
- Improve link correction on page save also for video files
- Improved file watching to ignore .git and .svn folders also on MacOS. Was causing some crashes
- Improved Git Manager to create .gitignore on new repository creation
- Improved creating new projects from secure/private repositories. Now credentials are asked when needed during the initial clone.
- Improve error reporting
Framework 7 & Mobile Apps
- Improve Move to Content page to create now directly a Framework7 compatible content page
- Allow Daata Picker from a content page to pick directly from the parent data
- Auto create routes for included content pages - if path is specified
- Show Content Page includes in the App Structure
- Improved Java JDK detection and usage from Android Studio
- Improved Cordoba build toolbar
- Always exclude .git and .svn repository folders from FTP synchronization
- Fix not showing table names on initial display of Database Updater actions
- Added ID also for Table Body component
- No more need for custom title bar on Windows. Now the default system titlebar of Windows 10 is already nicely stylable in dark mode.