Wappler 2.2.6 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
A new Game Changer is in town! It’s a thing of the past to manually install various web and database servers on your local development machine.
Please welcome the new age services installer Docker! Now fully integrated in Wappler the visual way!
To start as experimental feature so you can preview it and deliver us valuable feedback.
Check also usage Ultra fast web development with Docker in Wappler
Furthermore we have also implemented great improvements in the Monaco Editor and also updated few extensions as requested by you.
Docker Support (Experimental feature)
- Now you can choose per target to use the Docker Server instead of own local servers (options only for now)
- Added Docker actions to the publishing panel
- Improved docker options per targets
- Add support for automatic running of sql scripts on database initialization!
Just place your sql scripts in ./wappler/targets/target_name/db_init
those will then be ran on new instance creation
- Full automatic docker services start on target switching or project switching
- Stop previous docker services if started when switching to new one or to a different project
- Fix the experimental mode to load without js errors some times
- Auto generate db connection files for docker databases!
- Auto copy and activate the right connection file for the currently selected target
- Add sample directory structure for docker projects
- Auto copy database sample data for new docker projects when project targets are edited. Also clean up any previous data
- Added assets folder with images for the database data
- Copy sample files on Launch of docker services
- Show Get, Publish and check buttons only when remote targets are defined
Monaco Code Editor
- Added themes to Monaco editor
- Wappler Monaco options added
- Great new statusbar added in the code editor
- Improved save on Monaco code editor
- Implemented autoprefixer in Monaco code editor
- Use prettier for formatting css on save
- Added css format document in Monaco
- Improved Monaco statusbar, show information about the selection
- Hover message for lint glyph
- Fixed css autoprefixer
- Use prettier to format css also in current html editor en style editor
- Greatly speed up project target options editing
- Improve UI for FTP options
- Added match accent property
- Fixed space not working
- Remove accents for matching (ë will match e)
- Improved speed
Google Maps 1.0.5
- Added new event on maps click
- Fixed bug with setting dynamic icon on marker