Wappler 2.2.4 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Lots of improvements this week! We put Wappler on some steroids on lose some weight so it starts now super fast and is quicker than ever!
Also a new File Downloader component is included, so you can do fancy file downloads with custom progress controls in the browser!
The Monaco Editor got also more and more integrated - now as great editor for all CSS files!
Monaco Code Editor
Monaco editor is now enabled for all CSS files! Now it works great for editing CSS in code or with the Styles panel!
Great advantages like:
- Smart auto complete of CSS names
- Extensive inline help about all the different CSS properties
- Advise on the CSS selector and its specificity
- Linting and checks about CSS validity, with extensive reporting
- Inline color picker for easy usage
Improved loading speed
Added color highlighting for htaccess files
- Improved joins dialog styling
NEW App Connect File Downloader component
- Allows full custom file downloader with custom controls and progress bars
See how to Use the Downloader
App Connect Dropzone Update
- Improved validation (more rules supported)
- Validates on form submit
- Messages styled like other validation messages
- No longer shows alert, now shows last error under dropzone element
File System Connector - Download file Action
- Added File Name option for supplied custom file name to the download action for the user to see
- Great Update to the App Connect Action Picker to work with include files and SPA!
Now when you work on a content page or include file, you will be able to see all the components and their actions from the parent page as well!
Also when you work on the main page you will see all the component actions from included pages or route content pages in SPA’s!
- Minor styling fixes