Wappler 2.1.4 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download/
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Git Remotes is here! Now you can enjoy also working with remote repositories with the new Git Manager!
You can even create new blank Wappler projects, that are cloned from Git Repositories!
We have also made some improvements and fixed some bugs.
Our Devs are ready now for their summer break, so after a few weeks we will resume the Wappler’s weekly updates.
Have a great summer too! It’s time for cocktails and sun!
Git Version Control
- Implement Git Remote Targets management and Push and Pull.
- Allow to push to Github directly with a Personal Access Token that can be set in the Wappler options
- Greatly optimized Git manager and its UI for speed!
- Polished UI icons and layout
- Allow new Blank projects to be cloned from Git Repositories
Wappler Global Options
- Added special Git user options, like Github Access token and SSH keys
- Implemented generation of SSH Public and Private Keys. Useful when you have needed for Github deploy keys
Server Data Formatter Crypto 1.0.1
- Improved crypto formatters for PHP 7
Security Provider 2.0.1
- Improved Restrict to be able to select multiple permission levels
- Allowed the Security Login step itself to return the identity