Wappler 1.9.2 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Great new features this week! Design Panel finalized, now with awesome classes selector and custom user style file.
Design View getting super smart with hot reloading - keeps track of all used assets and auto reloads them!
And last but not least great Bootstrap 4 updates, like responsive design controls, together with the latest Bootstrap 4.3.1 version.
- Implemented fully design panel with Classes selector. Now you can fully define your own styles in classes and reuse them
- Existing custom classes can be found with smart fuzzy search
- Allow keyboard navigation in Class Selector
- Added project option for style file for both Web and Mobile projects
- See detailed tutorial about Using the Design Panel
- Implemented Hot Reloading of Design View! When used css, js is changed external, like when you edit it in another tab or editor, design view reloads it automatically!
- Design panel also uses the hot reloading to show instantly its Style file changes on all open pages that use it
- Implement also hot reloading for Server Side Include files
Insert Elements Panel
- Horizontal scroll in context menu with mouse wheel
Updated Bootstrap 4 to version 4.3.1
- New: Added Stretched Link to make any anchor the size of it’s nearest position: relative parent, perfect for entirely clickable cards!
- New: Added Text Break utility for applying word-break: break-word
- New: Added Rounded Sizes for small and large border-radius.
- New: Added Modal Scrollable modifier class for scrolling content within a modal.
- New: Added responsive Horizontal list groups for displaying list groups as a horizontal row.
added device icons for Bootstrap 4 responsive property groups
Improved Bootstrap 4 Properties order, spacing now above border
Improved advanced toggles positioning
Improve schema dialog loading
Improved Bootstrap 4 rules
Navigations - improved the Navbar expand option with new responsive layout
- added flex, appearance and spacing options to card groups and decks
- added spacing options to card, header and footer
- API : Added possibility for dynamic urls for API Data Source, API Action adn API Form
- Google Maps: Google maps marker images where linked with http instead of https
- Swiper: Refresh optimizations
- fixed detection of APP ID on Framework7 Content Pages