Wappler 1.7.2 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
After the Wappler team got recharged during the holidays, it is quickly up and running with a brand new update for you!
The long anticipated Server API Connector is finally here! Now you can finally have all those secure server side API actions and data source that you always wanted.
Coming up next OAuth2 support! Sortable components and more!
- New Server API Connector now available. You can add an API Action now as a server action step
- API Schema can be easily defined just like with the client API actions
- Server Connect - Added invalid event for handling http errors 400 validation failed for API events as well
- Improved PHP Sessions support in expressions with $_SESSION
API Schema Editors
For both Server and Client API Schema Editors we have the following improvements:
- Result Source of API Schema fetch can now be viewed and edited with the integrated JSON code editor
- New Schema generation from sample code - now you can generate schema by pasting JSON code in the API JSON Source code editor and clicking process
- Improved error checking for inline SVG and other syntax checks
- Improved frameworks adding and removal in Content Pages
- Improved Bootstrap 4 buttons to inherit App Connect actions and data when used together with App Connect
- Fixed global search and replace in files error
- Fixed showing dmxdomid in form labels property