Wappler 1.7.1 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all Wappler users!
2018 was amazing first year of Wappler and a huge success!
Wappler was born and set a standard of new wave web development!
We want to express our special gratitude to all Wappler Ambassadors helping make Wappler the great success it is! Thank you all!
We look forward to a great 2019 and promise to give you even more power with Wappler.
- The Wappler Core Team
What’s New in this update:
1.7.1 is a small update, just before Christmas for better user experience and fixes for the issues you mentioned on the Wappler Community forum.
Account & License Info
- Greatly improved the account and license dialog in Wappler. It is all much clearer now.
- Allow to change your billing information
- Next payment is clearly visible
- Easy and clear subscription upgrades and cancellations
- Improved image placeholders when used with Lazy Load
- Warn user for unsaved server connect files - before switching projects
Database Connector & Updater
- Added Refresh Schema option to the Query Builder for easy database schema refreshing
- Database Updater - Auto add primary keys to filters for other databases like MS SQL
- Improved Query Builder dialog with many conditions
- Improved Query Builder Join dialog
- Show message when no element is selected, and no CSS is available
- App Connect Formatter update - improved slugify
- Improved Wappler cleanup for brand new installations
- Improved Wappler error reporting on Mac
- Put reported bugs in the right forum category