Wappler 1.6.2 Released
Go get it from https://wappler.io/download
Or just do “check for updates” on the Wappler tray icon for automatic install!
In this Wappler Update we have greatly improved our CSS Designer Panel. A whole new powerful CSS parser is now built-in that understands CSS better than anybody So now you will see much more styles than ever and clearly see what is overridden and from where.
Also a lot of bugs are squashed in this update next to many improvements. The issues reported by the Wappler Community members are solved and improved - so keep the feedback coming for rock solid Wappler!
CSS Design Panel
- Greatly improved performance
- New Parser for all CSS rules, from all linked CSS documents, as well inherited browser CSS rules!
- Improve Data Bindings picker in Design View to show even if App Connect is switched off
- Many new shortcut keys are available now:
- CTRL-E toggle extend-lines
- CTRL-G - toggle bootstrap grid
- F2 - edit text
- Some experimental keys - those might change
- CTRL-D / CMD-D - duplicate node
- A - add after the current node
- B - add before the current node
- I - add inside the current node
- Improved selection behavior of up/down keys in design view to go further with parent selection.
- Removed ALT-G mapping and implemented jump To Line command to CTRL-G
- Always focus search field after pressing CTRL-F
- Implemented auto scroll to selected node
- Improved Bootstrap 4 Table and Form Generators to escape nicely used formatters when applying
Database Connectors and Query Builder
- Added table prefix in the conditions tab of the query builder
- Improved Actions picker within a repeat region, with the correct scoping
App Structure and Properties
- Fixed refreshing id attribute in the App Structure after change
- Fixed App Structure refreshing after insert of new element
- Updated App Connect Formatter with improvements for filters
- App Connect Slideshow 1.0.6: Removed dynamic pickers from the slides, as those require static values
- Test connection for local folder was not working correctly, used project folder instead of the defined local folder