Wappler 1.2.4 Released
Another week of great Wappler experience - and boy are we proud from our Wappler community!
You guys delivered amazing feedback to us helping make Wappler a solid and awesome tool!
We would like also specially to thank Paul Strydom for creating this amazing Wappler video course! In about 6 hours you will learn how to fully design and build your own extended CMS system! From hosting to database design and complete implementation in Wappler!
And it is COMPLETELY FREE!
Check it out at https://www.learnwappler.com/
More Video tutorials are coming up so keep an eye at https://community.wappler.io/
- Updated Bootstrap 4 to the latest version 4.1.3
- Updated Bootswatch themes to the latest 4.1.3
- Allow containers and rows in tab panes
- Added main sections in Bootstrap 4
- Improved converting bootstrap 4 forms to Server Connect forms
- Improved refreshing App Connect components rendering after properties change
- Fixed Classic ASP and some ASP.NET database connections to pass the correct database provider
- Updated SQL builder for ASP/PHP for support of DISTINCT in paged queries
- Database Connection builder now does not show password visible per default. There is an eye icon to toggle that
- Allow components to be inserted after some App Connect invisible elements like the data elements in the App Structure tree
- If unknown errors occur those will be now shown in the output panel
- New file is now directly marked as dirty
- Updated LFTP to version 4.8.4 for Windows and Mac. This fixes some SFTP issues
- Fixed Server Connect files upload if project path was ending with slash
- Improve changing App Connect scope from body to page and back
- Improved invisible App Connect data components runtime rendering in dom
- New extension App Connect Notifications included. Allows you to send custom well styled notifications and alerts on chosen events. Full replacement of the old HTML5 Responsive Notify and much more.
- Improved Wappler stability - in very rarely occasion it crashed on File New