Wappler 1.1.2 Released
In this weeks update we have a lot fine refinements and speed improvements!
Also for the mobile development we have added much more possibilities and rendering of the Framework7 mobile frameworks.
- Great speed optimizations! Wappler is now even faster that ever as we removed some extra logging and optimized page loading.
- Added extra tray option for “restart with Logging” for the case when you do want to report a bug with extensive logging.
- Added on-boarding message for adding new pages
- Added new “Preview Mode” toggle, so design view works fully as a browser and clicks are executed while editor selection is disabled
- Added on-boarding message and video in the main project screen
- Improved project options dialog.
- Added on-boarding message on projects options dialog for adding new targets
- The iOS/Android toggle on design view now toggles really the user agent so the view renders exactly as the mobile device.
- Improved Framework 7 content pages
- Implemented all Framework 7 form inputs. Note they are all available under a List element
- framework 7 form input rules improved for dynamic data
- Greatly improved system check and configuration. Altering of system paths is no longer required.
- Fixed Android installs on the Mac
- Auto install Gradle during the system check on the Mac, needed for Android
- Removed manage AVD and SDK for Android - those are now only available from the Android Studio, so use them from there to define Emulators and install additional Android SDK’s
- Made System Check options more generic - when a platform is selected it does now an additional system requirements check for that platform
- Moved the Open Xcode or Android studio as last option and made it more clear
- fixed FTP upload of single file when its path already exists