Wappler 1.0.5 Released
What a rush! So many new features and fixes just for you and all this in a single week!
We got all your wishes for-filled and also improved greatly the general stability and speed!
- Improved Wappler startup speed and windows positioning. Now it is even faster and smoother!
- Installed Extensions is now displayed in popup window
- Global menu is now disabled when in Projects view
- Full implementation of the App Connect Form Validator for both client side with App Connect and server side with Server Connect.
- New Documentation option in the help menu. For now it shows the online docs page, but we will be working also on a offline documentation included with Wappler
- Greatly improved switching between open file tabs and syncing speed between design and code view.
- Improved open file watching - now when an open file in Wappler is changed from outside it will be auto reloaded or you will be alerted if you had unsaved changes first.
- Upload files on Save
- New Open in Browser icon on Design View now
- Added support for FTPS Implicit and Explicit settings
- New options for Active and passive FTP
- Improved Dreamweaver site import of the FTP options
- Added support for SFTP key files
Note: When using SFTP on Windows you need to have globally SSH available. This is already the case on Windows 10 April 2018 update. If you are using other Windows - make sure you have Git For Windows installed and available in the path.
- Allowed to make App Connect Conditional region , Data Detail or Data Iterator from Bootstrap 4 Header, Section, Footer, Container or Column. This way the those standard Bootstrap 4 elements can be extended with core App Connect functionality
- Included new Bootstrap 4 Paging Generator
- Updated App Connect Form Validator to work with Bootstrap 4 styling
- Added new Anchor Image element for images wrapped in links. Useful for Lightbox activation.
- Auto add sort & dir as global input fields when query action is add
- Updated database connector with extra error checking
- Improved auto selecting the current open file in tab
- Fixed include path for Security Provider