Wappler 1.0.3 Released
It takes three to tango! There you have it the 3rd Wappler update! A lot of new features that you were all being waiting for most notably the Security Provider Enforcer, a well know security extension to the DMXzone users.
We also have many more improvements in Wappler and extensions updates, so check it out!
- NEW: Security Provider Enforcer - now you can fully secure your page so that unauthorized users get automatically redirected to login pages.
App Connect 1.5
- NEW! Multi Action Generator for App Connect actions! Now you can have just as many actions ran after each other as you wish!
- Engine optimization App Connect is now even faster!
- Added support for Bootstrap 4 Responsive Tables
- NEW: Bootstrap 4 Dynamic Table Generator - automatically generate dynamic Bootstrap 4 styled tables from any data source and apply sortable columns!
- Bootswatch 4.1.1 included now with the latest Bootstrap 4.1.1 support
- implemented sorting in the database connector, new sort options available in the Database Query action
- improved joins and select all columns (*) in queries
- Renamed the Web URL option in the projects options to be more clear as Local Web Server URL and Remote Web Server URL in the targets
- New Project option “Links Relative To” for better handling of include files generation
- App Connect Data Traversal 1.0.5 - added dynamic sort on attribute for Data View
- State Manager 1.0.2 - allow multiple sets of query manager
- Greatly improved the handling of PHP code in files
- Added automatic prioritizing of js and css includes! Now everything is included in the right order
- Fixed rendering of include files (partial html files)
- Fixed some initial startup problems on Windows
- New Wappler Launcher for Mac