Using external libraries (Non Wappler Question)

When you crop those, its a problem, I try avoid cropping those where possible. This thread is going to get unlisted just now, haha

What a mess cropping a crapping potty.

You are a moderator after all. I guess you forgot somewhere along the way.

Or is it another one of those underserved things they give around here. @Teodor any comments? Are you busy with today’s release?

2 Likes

I am busy drinking beer lol - no release today :wink:

5 Likes

Lol, Moderator was not easy to get, that took some work, when you see my next video tutorial series i have been working on for ages, you will understand. lol.
At the rate of updates though it feels like i will be redoing most of them over and over again.

1 Like

Beer also justifies the inactivity in the forum. And it’s a great justification. Much better than working tbh.

People already asked for Deno…

1 Like

I saw that, literally like third post after Nodejs was announced, lol, these poor Wappler guys, I now understand why they never did this forum style system with DMXZone, they are bombarded with “We want more, we want more”

Edit: If Miro were on this, I think he would have shot me by now.

1 Like

It was like that, not in a public forum but in emails and live chat :slight_smile:

One of the reasons Wappler was born :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really Teo, was it as busy as Wappler forum? I only used the support about 20 times in probably 5 years.

Not as busy as here, but still we used to receive lots of requests for new extensions.
Also, there were many people using the live chat on a daily basis :wink:

1 Like

@psweb what was your use case? What did you need exactly from the “crapping” facility?

I am working on the integration for my own needs but I might as well try to make you a happy man.

2 Likes

Hey @JonL

My use case was a client needing to upload a number of images for them to propagate a slideshow element.
What I would have liked would have been an upload field, where they choose a file, then for a cropper to come up, they choose their cropping, accept it, and then click browse to choose their second image, and so on.
Is your one all working? and which library did you land up using and how?

I will try that in a few weeks time. I am using cropper.