Using Bootstrap 5 in Wappler

I’m starting a new project and I think it would probably be a good idea to use Bootstrap 5. Are there any signficant outstanding issues with this version and Wappler? Eg with Theme Manager or any of the App Connect components? (I know of some minor issues such as adding bottom margins.)

Also, is there any difference or advantage in using Wappler 3.9.9 or 4 beta in relation to Bootstrap 5? I’m still using 3.9.9 but will probably switch to 4 soon.

I would be grateful for any comments/suggestions.

I don’t know if there are any significant advantages of BS5 over BS4.
We have created 2-3 projects with BS5 beta now, and we haven’t seen any issues to be honest. We plan to stick with BS5 for now.

We are not using Beta 4 at all for any of the projects as all are in production.
I do have a new project coming up, maybe I will try Beta 4. But I am sure the SA tabs will spoil 3.9.9 for me. :sweat_smile:

Thanks @sid, that’s helpful and reassuring. I think I’ll try BS5. I suppose the fact that it’s newer and will be developer/supported is an advantage in itself.

Generally I would avoid using a beta version for development, but for me too, the new tabs will make it difficult to resist. Also, it seems quite a few people here are using it for serious work.

I have used BS5 in my last web app and my mobile app with no issues at all.

Thanks Brad - BS5 it will be.