4+ hours of Registration and Login video lessons using Wappler 3.6 in a Node server environment, including Social Login and Two-factor authentication, guided tours, analytics, plus much, much more!
My next course covers User Registration and Login topics:
- Database prep
- User registration
- Server-side input validation
- User Login / Logout
- Redirect based on role
- Securing pages using permissions
- Password resets (lost pass, etc.)
- Google analytics using Tag Manager
- User Profile Page
- Using custom modules
- Login with Facebook
- Login with Google
- Two-factor authentication
- Admin user creation w/email invite
- User Guided Tours
Within those main topics students will learn:
- How to style a file input using an icon
- Previewing an image upload before saving
- Password hashing
- Using Globals
- Library Actions
The course makes use of some custom modules I created (Node only at this point):
- Retrieve a binary file and save locally
- Determine mime type of a file
- Generate a 2FA secret key
- Validate a 2FA token
Once purchased, the course is available forever so you can reference at your leisure. As with the Getting Started Course, I’ll be updating anything that breaks as Wappler updates roll-out. This doesn’t mean an update for every minor change, only major breaking changes. I have to maintain my sanity.
The first few lessons are available to preview if you just need a basic registration and login.
There are a couple additions I plan on making in January, but for now, I’m tired and just need to stop.
Thanks everybody for supporting the first course with your comments here in the forum and the reviews and requests made through the course. I really do appreciate it all.