Useful Design Flow Examples Site

I discovered this, to me, very useful One Stop Current Page Flow Examples website.

See how thousands of leading web services providers are interacting with user sign up, logins, accounts, Page flows!

Get practical current WORKING ideas for helping you plan your own App flow.

A very useful site for mutually deciding with a development team and clients a design flow for their own application by visually comparing working examples.

For the “I’ll know it when I see it!” phase of deciding directions, style, interactions on pages or views or forms.

1 Like

Using Page Flows for some time now, a really usefull resource for every product developer who wants to understand the UX of other (successful) products.

(I liked the FAQ: “Why is it so expensive? If you don’t think Page Flows will save you $99 worth of time and effort, it’s probably not for you.” :joy:)

1 Like

The X-ray vision you get from seeing any app’s internal processing to get to a completed stage user display is the best teaching instruction.

Thanks for sharing! The downside of this website is that it’s making an assumption that the flows used by popular companies are good.

They’re definitely going to be better than start from scratch with no UX design experience. But it might a good idea to combine this type of website with https://growth.design/case-studies

These guys will help you improve your UX skills by making you understand the psychology behind it. Highly recommend checking out a few case studies

1 Like

Thats a regular product development topic. Of course there might be better flows in many cases, but the most important point is: is it something the customer is already used to?

1 Like