Use multiple recipients in server connect mailer

Hello Ben,
Is there a way to set multiple email recipients on the email form? Screen Shot 2020-06-27 at 5.06.54 PM

Just separate your additional email addresses with a comma :grinning: -)

2 Likes

Yeah I figured it should be that easy also, I tried, it didn’t work. maybe i’m not holding my lip just right? :grinning:

Maybe some are going to spam folders?

I can check the email address of both accounts and it simply does not work when I put in the second email address with coma.

after checking further, the form is working but it’s my mailer(on the server that don’t like the format?). See below…
A message that you sent contained one or more recipient addresses that were
incorrectly constructed:

“Val James,Gil Garcia” <val@bzebee.com,gil@ciphr7.com>: malformed address: ,gil@ciphr7.com> may not follow “Val James,Gil Garcia” <val@bzebee.com

This address has been ignored. There were no other addresses in your
message, and so no attempt at delivery was possible.

------ This is a copy of your message, including all the headers. ------

To: “Val James,Gil Garcia” <val@bzebee.com,gil@ciphr7.com>
Subject: BzeBee Web
X-PHP-Script: bzebee.com/dmxConnect/api/forms/contact.php for 99.35.59.72, 99.35.59.72
X-PHP-Filename: /home/cipher7z/bzebee.com/dmxConnect/api/forms/contact.php REMOTE_ADDR: 99.35.59.72
MIME-Version: 1.0
Reply-To: gil@promiles.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=“UTF-8”
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Message-ID: <qcnfku.hcky11@bzebee.com>
Sender: <cipher7z@premium37.web-hosting.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2020 14:34:06 -0400

test

You can create a list of names and addresses, and anything else you want to merge into the email, and then repeat on the list with a mail action inside the repeat.

All of what you said flew right over my head lol BUT somehow, what you said gave me the idea to create another “Send Mail” with the second email address and that worked! Sooooo if that is what you meant, then yes that worked, THANKS! :slight_smile:

Looking at the output it looks like it is not splitting on the coma at all, it seems like it joined them together. Seems odd.