UPS shipping API

Anyone out there in wappler land have any experience integrating wappler with the UPS shipping API?

Just curious. I’m about to dig in…

Yeah I did some UPS integration some time ago. As I recall it was soap. Any specific questions or goals?

not really. Just wondering how the experience went? At this point I am still just reading through all of the SDK, and coming up with a plan. I think really we just need to generate tracking numbers and be able to print out the shipping labels. Seems pretty easy. But lots to read I guess.

The company I am doing this for has so many orders going out everyday, their process has become overbearing. So need to automate it.

I guess start by setting up for the testing environment? And then go from there. I’ll post back here once I’ve dug into the API and see how its treating me.

Did you have any specific problems you had to over come?

Looks like the support JSON requests also. I would say I will probably be going down that road.

Cool! No I had no specific issues. The docs are pretty long, as I can remember. I built all the calls in Postman first, I thought it was easier to test that way. I do see now that it supports json indeed :slight_smile:

Any chance I could get you to share your Postman apis? Remove the passwords of course first. I am able to get the basic authentication to work, but for some reason I can’t get the regular apis to authenticate correctly. I know I’m missing something obvious that I should be passing as a variable? You can Private message me

I think you could just duplicate the folder, remove the passwords and then share as an option? My email is phone@baub.com

actually I can get a result back from Postman now, but can’t seem to get the wappler security info sent correctly. If you had a snap shot of that? I can use authenticate api correctly and it returns a token, but I can’t figure out how the /ship/v1/rating/Shop to accept the token?

Or are you using the oauth 2 connector and authenticator?

I’ve hit a brick wall at this point trying to figure out the authentication.