Updated 3.5.2. - no dynamic data being rendered on the page! Pretty urgent

======== TEMPLATE BUG FORM ========

Wappler Version : 3.5.2
Operating System : Mac, Node, MySql8, Docker

Expected behavior

Pages working, and rendering dynamic data prior to update should work exactly the same.

Actual behavior

Render a page in browser, it shows all the dynamic data code on the page, and not the data as an output.

Any quick fix @Teodor if you are available?

Could you give a bit more information, perhaps a screenshot of how it is being rendered.

Also please update App Connect with the following file: dmxAppConnect.zip (22.2 KB)

Yep, sure - here is a screen of the page rendered without data:

I’ll try that file now

@patrick can you advise specifically where I should please the new file so I get it 100% right

For php is goes in the dmxAppConnect folder. For node it is public/dmxAppConnect

1 Like

Thanks Ken, there is also a file with the same name of the root of Wappler’s folder, should I replace this, too?

@patrick I ended up replacing both files, the one in the public folder, and also the one in Wappler/dmxAppConnect.

It’s working now, so thank you! But can you please advise if I should have replaced the one in Wappler/dmxAppConnect, too?

Should we all be updating that file? An issue with today’s update? I’m a little leary to start back to work on my project with what appears to be a fair amount of new bugs.

I would indeed suggest to update the file with the one posted here, the one bundled with Wappler can cause errors on the page and some components stop working. Will check tomorrow with George if we need to bring an extra update of Wappler or if spreading the updated js file here in the forum would be enough.

2 Likes

Fixed in Wappler 3.5.3

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.