Up to date documentation please and thank you

Should be all up to date, if you see an outdated topic, do let us know.

1 Like

If you are new, the main thing that looks different is the left hand menu. Same buttons but colour coded and more modern:
Old:
New:

Most show processes that haven’t changed and the steps needed to achieve them are still in the same place. Where steps have changed, it looks like the Wappler team have updated those pages.

If you have a specific question, ask the community - there’s a lot of very helpful folk to answer the 1% questions that may still be confusing in these new docs.

That being said, the security process and database query guides does need a quick look @george. Many of the guides still show adding a database connection and security provider step in the action file rather than in globals. That could confuse those who are learning.

Excellent! Thank you George. I will let you know.

Thanks bpj.

@George Are you suggesting all topics on this docs page have been updated to reflect version 4? Becuase I still see lots of old topics with old screenshots & content.

Any update on this? I am trying to work through the Security Login section and am stumped on the Login - Create a Working User Login Page. Nothing appears to be the same. VERY frustrating.

1 Like