Hosting Type: AWS Docker

Expected behavior

What do you think should happen?

Publishing to destination should work

Actual behavior

What actually happens?

When clicking Deploy, the following error is produced and the publishing fails:

I found the following thread

So tried re-saving the project settings, followed by changing the project name and target names. None of these steps worked.

The file it is looking for appears to exist with the same spelling:

This was an existing project that I haven’t modified for some time. I needed to update part of a page but found that the styling was different as the Design Framework wasn’t selected in project settings (although it was last time). I think BS5 has been added since and maybe something in the project file structure has changed. I chose BS4 as the framework and saved - doing nothing to the rest of the project settings or targets and now get this error on deployment.

Please help.

Here’s the debug log taken just after the last deployment attempt:
report_2021-2-15_12-25-34.zip (653.9 KB)

Maybe try not to use braces in the target name.

The project was working fine last time I edited it (December) and the target/project names have remained the same. There’s a change in Wappler updates since then that seem to have caused this. I don’t remember seeing anything in update descriptions that prohibit braces and the UI doesn’t flag an invalid name - perhaps add a warning to the project page if braces are used?

Changing the target name to remove braces has resolved the publishing issue. Thanks George.