I have just solved the problem now, but this was almost certainly due to a bug, I just have no idea how it occurred.
It looks like instead of making a folder named “Connections” in dmxConnect/modules, it made a file called “Connections” (with no file extension) , not a folder. Hence why it was unable to put the file where it was trying to.
I’ve just deleted the entire modules folder inside of dmxConnect, and started Wappler back up. I am now able to databases.
The project was originally made on 3.9.7 on Windows 10. However, I updated to 3.9.9 and the Beta try to and get it working again, but I guess this is irrelevant seeing as the problem was due to the file.
Weirdly though, I have been using 3.9.7 since I started using Wappler, and have had 3 projects before where this issue didn’t occur at all. It only seemed to happen with this project.