TypeError: Cannot read property 'unshift'

I am trying to see if I get a basic mobile Framework 7 blanc template running on a phone. So I created a new empty Framework 7 project.
Running the latest version of Xcode, and the system check showing only green there is still this error popping op:

TypeError: Cannot read property ‘unshift’ of undefined at _execCommand () at w2editor_cordova_manager.execCordovaCommand () at w2editor_cordova_manager.refreshTargets () at Object.onSuccess () at Object.onSuccess () at Object.onDone () at PipeSocket. () at PipeSocket.emit (events.js:326:22) at UnixTerminal.Terminal.emit (/Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/node-pty/lib/terminal.js:149:34) at PipeSocket. (/Applications/Wappler.app/Contents/Resources/app.nw/Shared/DMXzone/dmxAppCreator/UI/node-pty/lib/unixTerminal.js:88:27) at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:421:26) at PipeSocket.emit (events.js:326:22) at Pipe. (net.js:672:12)

I tried:

• Removing all platforms and re-add them.
  • updated Xcode
  • updated home-brew
  • updated cocoa pods
    But still this error keeps showing up in the terminal.

Is there someone who got this same error? And, more importantly, perhaps someone knows how to be able to fix this?

Menno

What Cordova version are you on? Maybe try to update to the latest.

Hi George,
I installed the (I guess latest version) 10.0

But still the error comes up

Same thing happens with Android:

What is the location of your project?

Location is in /Users/myname/DEV_TESTS_projectname

Just tried a new kitchen sink project saved in Documents/Sites/projectname

still same result

Maybe it is the latest Big Sur update? 11.3?

Tomorrow I’ll give it a go on my Windows 10 laptop

I figured out what the problem was;

Is has probably to do with the latest version of Mac OSX.
It seemed that the CLI-tools were outdated.
After updating these CLI-Tools I was able to upgrade Cordova to v7
Now it is working! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes the Mac OS update unfortunately wipes also the Xcode CLT, so those should be installed again. We do that automatically if you run the system check in Wappler.

I did run the system check a few times, and all seemed ok…

Now I’m scared to update Mac OS … :thinking:

No need to… even I got it working :slight_smile: