Two collumn parallax scroll effect USE OF SCROLL MAGIC

Good afternoon community,

@ben

I have read through the parallax documentation and I am hoping someone on the community would have an understanding as to how to create a similar parallax scroll effect with a sticky text box on the left and three images on the right. The attached website shows what I am trying to achieve it starts right below the video on the page.

two column parallax effect

I did a little research and the site uses a library called scrollMagic. Do we need to import the library? Or can this effect be achieved with Wappler? Does Wappler allow for additional CSS libraries?

https://scrollmagic.io/

Just checking back in here, hopefully all had a wonderful holiday!

Was wondering if anyone is online that can shed some light to my above question?//

Thanks again!

I think this is the answer: Non Bootstrap Designs?

Essentially, yes and especially if you keep it simple - but manual implementation is probably not what you have in mind if the approach isn’t compatible with Bootstrap

There are downsides from an ease-of-development perspective if you end up styling your site mostly without Bootstrap, for example Anybody using Tailwind - happy?

Thanks @nomad

I have been using half of Wappler and my own CSS for many of the pages. I was just wondering if anyone had attempted a similar effect with the wappler tool set.

1 Like