Tutorials/How to and stuff

Just have a one question, did anybody come across a tutorial that is actually updated to the current Wappler version (as it changes) and does not assume that everybody is in a tutor head? Like, you know step-by-step few pages web site that uses Bootstrap framework, sets up a project, page creation, navigation, etc. -> complete project(s) course (example would be: https://www.udemy.com/bootstrap-4-responsive-web-design-and-development/), but obviously I am looking for something that is based on Wappler.

I have look at the tutorials, most of them are outdated (frustrating) or don’t explain concepts very well and that’s hardly a strategy to build a community (other than ‘hardcore’ developers)

Thanks

1 Like

All in all, the documentation here is generally up to date:

Edit: Forgot to say: A very warm welcome to the Wappler community.

Maybe the upcoming webinars will help. The difficulty is that Wappler is evolving so quickly that tutorials get outdated quickly however the basic principals remain the same generally.

1 Like

I have gone through the documentation and it is OK, but not enough for people looking into Wappler as a tool of choice. I can find my way around, but this must be frustrating for people giving it a try

1 Like

As you say “Wappler is evolving so quickly that tutorials get outdated quickly” and this is a problem, when you are watching tutorial and it shows adjustments for mobile devices (column) and there are not there in the current version… you get my point on how frustrating that is for somebody that is trying to follow :0)

Or when you see image being placed and no word on its dimensions, it would be very helpful for people who follow tutorial to use for example https://placeimg.com/ and see that the tutor uses particular size for a specific purpose. (I understand that the tutor knows why, but should not be assumed that every student will as well)

And last one note, I don’t understand why on earth a company releases a product, tries to build a market share and spread the word and does not have a single thorough tutorial with few projects that would satisfy the beginner, intermediate, and advance developer (and I would stress the beginner and advanced)

2 Likes