Tuncated links when saving a file

OS info

• Operating System : Windows 10.0.17692
  • Wappler Version : 1.0.5

Problem description

Links are truncated as soon as I save a file.

Steps to reproduce

Windows 10
Wappler 1.1.0

Before Save:

After Save:

Have tried:

• searching for error in the code
  • restarting Wappler

This can only happen if your page is somehow outside the project root. How is your project root define as the dmxAppConnect folder should be in its root?

Thanks for your reply, especially it being a day of rest. The following shows my setup

I have to admit that this is the first document in a series of documents and I’ll have a go at finding the culprit as soon as I get the chance. Will let you know.

For now, must go and watch the Austrian Grand Prix - Max Verstappen and Daniel Ricciardo.

and what is the local Folder path defined in the general project options @ben?

PS. Yes Max Verstappen is doing really well :slight_smile:

I deleted the document and started again No problems to date.

well it seem all fine to me.

Maybe initially you got the General options Local Folder different than the Target Local folder, so then the paths calculations don’t match and you got weird relative links

The weird part is that I still have it as an intermittent problem. Still can’t figure it out but shall keep you updated when I have found the culprit.

1 Like

Still not resolved, I am using same path for Local Folder in both General and Target Options

Could you post some screenshots with the General and target options? You can blur sensitive information if you want