Trouble with database manager

I am trying to establish new Database connection and getting this issue (Node js).

Looking for help,
Thanks

There is now way to add or delete DB connection. Just a loading circle…
I’d appreciate any help.

Try restarting Wappler if the error still persist:

restart Wappler with logging, reproduce the problem and attach the debug log. See:

OS info

• Operating System : Mac OSX 19.5.0

• Wappler Version : 3.0.3

• Project: Node js.

Problem description

Database Manager connection issue.

Steps to reproduce

1. Start Wappler
  2. Open Database Manager (left menu)
  3. Previously created Postgress DB connection is not working, just loading circle all the time.
    report_2020-7-10_18-51-17.zip (209.9 KB)

Thanks

@George any help?

@George could you assist with this? Why I couldn’t get it work. I reinstall Wappler, created new Node js project and established new Postgres DB connection, but still see this issue.

I see indeed an error:

[11287:775:0810/185010.655856:INFO:CONSOLE(29)] "Unhandled rejection error: select c.column_name, c.data_type, c.character_maximum_length, c.is_nullable, c.column_default,
      ( select pg_catalog.col_description(pc.oid, c.ordinal_position::int)
        from pg_catalog.pg_class pc
        where pc.oid = (select ('"' || c.table_name || '"')::regclass::oid)
            and pc.relname = c.table_name
      ) as column_comment,
      pg_get_serial_sequence(c.table_name, c.column_name) as serial,
      (select 'YES' from pg_index i
join   pg_attribute a on a.attrelid = i.indrelid and a.attnum = any(i.indkey)
where  i.indrelid = c.table_name::regclass and a.attname = c.column_name
and    i.indisprimary) as primary,
  ffk.referenced_table_schema, ffk.referenced_table_name, ffk.referenced_column_name
       from information_schema.columns c
left join (select k1.table_schema,
       k1.table_name,
       k1.column_name,
       k2.table_schema as referenced_table_schema,
       k2.table_name as referenced_table_name,
       k2.column_name AS referenced_column_name
from information_schema.key_column_usage k1
join information_schema.referential_constraints fk USING (constraint_schema, constraint_name)
join information_schema.key_column_usage k2
  on k2.constraint_schema = fk.unique_constraint_schema
 and k2.constraint_name = fk.unique_constraint_name
 and k2.ordinal_position = k1.position_in_unique_constraint) ffk on ffk.table_name = c.table_name and ffk.column_name = c.column_name
where c.table_name = $1 and c.table_catalog = $2 and c.table_schema = current_schema() - relation "usersdata" does not exist

Is your database in order? Seems there is a reference to a table ‘usersdata’ that doesn’t exists any more…

@George you’ve made my day.
I have a table - “userData” with capital “D”. I’ve just renamed it to the “userdata” and everything worked!
Thanks.

Good to hear!

I will see if we can catch such errors in more user friendly way.

How did the table name got mixed in first place? Did you use any other db manager to edit and mix it?

Surprisingly, I don’t remember anything changing in the table name when I created a project from scratch and added a new DB connection. Why this happened, I don’t know. But I decided to try changing the table name and it helped. Thanks )

Did you do all the table creations with the Wappler Database Manager when you started from scratch? Or directly in the database?

Main operation (table creation, relations, field names) were made directly in the db via Hasura (https://hasura.io/)